Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Hurricane Irma update - Noon - Wednesday, 9/13/2017. Power is being restored. Please - continue to assist with your neighbors.

Update for NOON - Wednesday, 9/13/2017

Significant progress was made last night in Palmetto Bay.  Many areas of Palmetto Bay had power restored by last night.  I continue to meet with FPL and have an afternoon meeting.  I am passing on information received as to areas remaining without power – broken and down power poles.

Please – be a good neighbor to those who remain without power.  It is more and more frustrating for those who don’t have power to see others have restored.

FPL RESTORATION PROGRESS - Noon Update:
Overall - Miami-Dade County (as of 1:00 PM, 9/12/2017):

   442,010  out
   578,230  restored
1,020,240  affected

CELLULAR SERVICE
I have also been in discussion with cell providers on temporary cell service enhancement.  Some cell service poles are now being powered by generators.

I continue to go what I can – delivering some pet food and other items to elderly residents in my current and former neighborhood that are running low of supplies.   PLEASE- check in on your neighbors and help where you can.

I remain available to assist – please continue to reach out to me on my cell (305) 302-3713 or official email – eflinn@palmettobay-fl.gov

Thank you,

Your mayor, 

Eugene Flinn

No comments:

Post a Comment