What has been
accomplished to date? Nothing – there
has been no action on the lawsuit which sits dormant to date.
Screen shot of official court docket -
Palmetto Bay v Miami-Dade County as of 3:00 PM, Friday, 1/31/2020
- Miami-Dade County installed a 4 way stop at SW 87th Avenue and SW 174th Street– that it now wants to remove in favor of a fully funded and installed traffic circle.
- Miami-Dade County has installed, apparently as a permanent solution, the aforementioned four way stop at SW 87th Avenue at SW 144th street (mere blocks from where the Mangowood signs were removed - the irony!)
- BREAKING NEWS - County was set to remove stop signs, but will wait for Village Council to reconsider Traffic Circle
- Palmetto Bay - salvage what you can before the door actually closes on the traffic circle for 174 and 87th Avenue
- What is next for traffic management in Palmetto Bay. I missed a report if there was one on Jan 6. Where is the plan?
- South Dade Updates Guest Blog- view of the 12/12/2019 Palmetto Bay / Miami-Dade County conflict resolution proceeding
- Waiting for Palmetto Bay’s official response – Cutler Bay site alleges that the 174/87th 4 way stop to be removed January 17. Where is the announcement, what about the lawsuit?