Sunday, May 2, 2021

Happy 90th Birthday Mom!

The family celebrated a wonderful milestone event on Saturday, May 1, 2021: my mother's 90th birthday - celebrated at the family home with 2/3rd of her family.

We have spread out a bit, to Orlando, Palm Beach Gardens, and Gainesville, and even other states including Texas and Arizona, even the District of Columbia (not yet a State).  Those who could make it joined with our vaccinated family bubble. Other joined in through the wonderful technology of FaceTime, WA Video Chat and/or Zoom.

I am blessed to still have my mother here with us. She is blessed with 8 grandchildren and one great-grandchild.

Her brother & sister-n-law (my aunt & uncle) flew into town to be part of the celebration. Always great to see family.




I will update with more photos when they are shared.  

A photo from her 85th birthday celebration:


Happy 90th Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment