Monday, March 23, 2020

I did confirm Council Member Singer’s release of information relating to the 2 cases of Coronavirus here in Palmetto Bay - Why does official Palmetto Bay info differ? Last check, 3:15 PM, which does NOT list any cases confirmed in Palmetto Bay.

Wouldn't Palmetto Bay release information as important as two confirmed cases of Caronavirus in Palmetto Bay? I did confirm Council Member Singer release of 2 cases of Coronavirus here in Palmetto Bay - this information conflicts with official Palmetto Bay info, last check, 3:15 PM, which does NOT list any cases confirmed in Palmetto Bay.

Here is the information I could find through sources at the Florida Health site:
# Cases  Municipality followed by County (I listed 9 municipalities in 2 Counties)

5            Coral Gables, Dade
3            North Miami Beach, Dade
3            Doral, Dade
2            Biscayne Park, Dade
2            Coconut Grove, Dade
2            Palmetto Bay, Dade
2            North Miami, Dade
2            South Miami, Dade

1            Key Largo, Monroe

CLICK HERE to view page 6 where I found this update from Monday morning, 3/23/2020.

So yes, Palmetto Bay officials need to update the official information to the public. Thank you Council Member David Singer for providing important information to the residents so we can make informed decisions relating to the health and safety of our families.

I want to be kept timely up to date in order to know the current risk level for myself and my family. I thank David Singer for his release of Monday, March 23, 2020, advising that:

As of today March 23, 2020 there are 1171 reported cases of the coronavirus in the State of Florida with 21% here in Miami-Dade county.

Closer to home, I am sad to report the first two confirmed cases within the Village of Palmetto Bay (none in Pinecrest or Cutler Bay).

The latest coronavirus update listed on the official Palmetto Bay website states that there are NO KNOWN cases of caronavirus here in Palmetto Bay - my personal review was as of 3:20 PM, Monday, March 23, 2020. 

I continue to do my research.

No comments:

Post a Comment