Friday, July 13, 2018

The updated draft was forwarded via e-mail. Here is the blog post relating to the updates for Friday, July 13, 2018.

I received the updated proposed code revisions and immediately forwarded them via an e-mail blast was provided immediately upon receipt from the Manager.

Reminder about the meetings I have set for this Friday. 
There are multiple opportunities for interested members of our community to view and participate.
2:00 PM - as my guest and co-participant in my official briefing, and
7:00 PM Presentation to the Council / Public by the Dover Kohl Group

Dear Fellow Palmetto Bay Resident,

I apologize for the second e-mail blast in a single day, but the revised proposed revisions to the DUV Code by Dover Kohl was provided after my mid-day e-blast release. I want to do my part to get these materials to you as early as possible for those who are planning on participating.

Significant work goes on between meetings. 

I am pleased that additional efforts and communications have resulted in the updated draft of the proposed Downtown Urban Village Code Revisions 

I remain proud in setting a standard for public participation.  I have been consistent and once again invite everyone to listen in/participate in my official briefing/meeting with the Dover Kohl Group, prior to the public meeting. This is my final reminder that this official meeting will take place at 2:00 PM on Friday, July 13th. Other separate meetings are set that same day with the other Village Council Members. The general meeting is set for early evening, 7:00 PM, the same date, July 13.

ACCESSING THE UPDATES REPORTS - the following items were placed in my dropbox - there are three files (pages 1-30, 31-60 & 61-92) as listed below:

30-50.23   Downtown District (Downtown District pages 1-30)
30-50.23.4 Development Standards (Downtown District pages 31-60)

As always, I am available to discuss this and any other matters with you.  eflinn@palmettobay-fl. gov or 305-302-3713.  

Please review prior blog article updates relating to the downtown Code:

Thank you for your interest.  I look forward to the public dialogue on this DUV revisions.  Join me.

Your Mayor,

Eugene Flinn

No comments:

Post a Comment