Friday, March 16, 2018

Traffic meetings continue on a neighborhood group or personal level - updates.

We continue to meet with concerned residents on Traffic issues - both Traffic enforcement as well as Public Services (Public Works) requests.  Yesterday I was at Old Cutler and 152 on a failure to yield to school buses issue. Today with an issue impacting Cape Cutler Estates.

Council Member David Singer and I remain engaged in see these issues through.  See a prior post of  March 13, 2018, Update on Traffic Enforcement - Major Serralta and team discuss special traffic initiatives for Palmetto Bay - Council Member David Singer and I want to thank those who contiue to follow up with us, as well as those who were able to join us live at our Traffic Safety Town Hall meeting held March 12, 2018.  

I don't limit myself to office hours. I have met anywhere from 6:30 AM to as late as it takes. My cell is (305) 302-3713. My e-mail is eflinn@palmettobay-fl.gov.

No comments:

Post a Comment