Thursday, September 26, 2024

A campaign email from candidate David Singer - a positive message to remove the toxic culture in local government.

I received this campaign email on Wednesday, September 25,2004.  I was struck by its simplicity and how positive this political message is for Palmetto Bay - CLICK HERE to view this actual message online.

I'm David Singer, and I'm reaching out to you as a lifelong resident of our beautiful village. Palmetto Bay has been my home for my entire life and where I have raised my three beautiful children. I've had the privilege of watching our community grow and evolve over the years. My love for this village and its residents has only deepened with time.


Some of you may remember me from my previous tenure on the council. I'll be the first to admit that my approach wasn't always perfect. My passion for our community sometimes got the better of me, and there were times when I could have been a better listener.


However, those experiences have taught me invaluable lessons about effective leadership, the power of collaboration, and the vital importance of uniting our community.


Today, as a father and local business owner, I see our challenges more clearly than ever. Issues like traffic relief, responsible development, and preserving our quality of life are at the forefront of my mind. I'm committed to addressing these challenges head-on, with a focus on solutions that work for all of us, not just a select few.

You may have heard about or seen some negative tactics from my opponent. I want to assure you that I won't be distracted by personal attacks or bullying. Our village deserves better than that. Instead, I'm focused on moving Palmetto Bay forward with sound policies and a commitment to civil, productive dialogue.


I invite you to visit my website to learn more about my vision for our village and how we can work together to create a brighter future for Palmetto Bay.

If you have any questions or ideas you'd like to discuss, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at (305) 903-3700.


Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to seeing you around the village and hearing your thoughts on how we can make Palmetto Bay even better.




Sincerely,

David Singer

No comments:

Post a Comment