Friday, September 3, 2021

Budget released to public 9/2/21 - 11 days prior to first budget hearing. A new record - for tardiness.

Better late than ever. Palmetto Bay officials posted the proposed budget online late yesterday evening. I was notified at 7:00 PM that it was available. The budget was not released as a comprehensive document, but broken out into may links to sub parts. And not all the links appear to work, at least as of 8:00 AM on Friday, 9/3/21.

I trust that this is not the same format as provided to the staff  and members of the village council.

Several people have contacted me to vent their frustration with this release tactic. I will put the various documents together into a single documents to make it easier to follow and will post it here later on.

Thank you for your patience. I assure you that the budget has never been presented in such a splintered manner at any time prior in Palmetto Bay's history. 



No comments:

Post a Comment