Sunday, January 31, 2021

Weekend rides were local, but this appeared to be the weekend to head out to the Everglades

2 bike rides this weekend. I went north on Saturday and south on Sunday morning upping my total to end this week at 85.5 miles. Maybe I will hit the road to round it up to an even hundred, doubt it. 

                               (ab0ve left - Saturday route                                                          above right - Sunday route)
I think I missed a memo. I see so many people went out to ride along the Tamiami Trail / Krome areas for road cycling or graveling the Tamiami area levees. Shark Valley appears to have been a popular destination. Of course, I enjoy simply rolling out of the drive way to start my rides.

This was too nice a weekend not have spent time outside enjoying the local flora and fauna. I hope you and yours were able to take advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment