Friday, January 22, 2021

Feeling the Bern. He is larger than life. He is an ever-present MEME. Just for fun

The internet is going crazy with Bernie memes. Here’s the original pic at the inauguration along with some of my favorites, mostly in movies and art. Curated just for you!

I am starting to think that this is far from organic, that this was preplanned, so maybe people are just very fast to bring things to market.

Local residents have also started a page called "Bernie Sanders Inauguration Memes" which had 186 members at last check. Please contact me if you are on Facebook and you like an invite. 

Have fun everyone. I will add new MEMEs as I find new ones that strike me as blog-worthy.

First - immediately below, a collage of Bernie showing up locally, at Palmetto Bay area homes, at Southwood Middle and event at our Village Hall!

Set two - more fun MEMEs:
Set 3 below - what I call some of the original and historical classics:

But now here is my (present) ALL-TIME favorite (so much that it its own spot):


Gravel - BERN

Would you buy your Girl Scout cookies from the Bern?



No comments:

Post a Comment