Monday, June 8, 2020

Thank you Miami-Dade County. My garbage cart has been repaired and put back away. Services provided.

Thank you Robert and Cecil from Miami-Dade Department of Solid Waste. The lid to my garbage cart has been prepared today (Monday, June 8, 2020). My cart is now put away.

This post updates and closes out the prior related posts, including: May 26, 2020, Please don't cite me $150 through Code Enforcement as I am following the County rules. Please, Palmetto Bay, do not interfere with my essential County services.

Personally, I was never cited - nor should I have been, but sometimes that my point is that some times that can you see left out could be one waiting for service by Miami-Dade County.
My garbage cart is repaired - a new lid placed on it and the cart has been placed back where it belongs, obscured from view. 

I even received an e-mail confirming that the service has been completed:
Mon, Jun 8 at 3:35 PM
Your Green Garbage Cart order 20-10335909 has been successfully completed.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please email 311@miamidade.gov or dial 311.To submit other requests to Miami-Dade County, please visit www.miamidade.gov/311direct

Again, thank you Robert and Cecil from Miami-Dade Department of Solid Waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment