Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Bursting my spring bubble – back to the 50s projected for this weekend, but great temps to ride and work in the yard. Take advantage.

I am looking forward to the weekend (this is a very busy week, which is a very good thing).

I was advised that temperatures may dip into the 50s this weekend. My weather app forecasts a low of 55 up to a high of 87 for Palmetto Bay this weekend. That’s prime bike ride weather! So do I ride or garden? I am behind on both the planting and ride mileage for 2022. And if I ride (ha, ha – “if”), do I ride road or gravel? (Nature could be calling.)


Two great choices, tough choices for weekend activities here in South Florida

We will have to see.

Does anyone have cactus to spare? On the subject of gardening, planting, does anyone  have any Prickly Pear Cactus that they can share for me? My tortoise loves it. I had several strong Prickly Pear Cactus plants in the yard then - none.  I need to restart the native, home grown food source.  Thank you in advance.

The forecast - the weather app, not mine:


No comments:

Post a Comment