Sunday, October 3, 2021

POD - Nature - as seen on a bike ride - Sunday morning, 10-3-2021

Look who is cooling out enjoying a little sun on a Sunday morning: 


I enjoy the view from a bike, regardless of whether it is a road cycle or a gravel day. It is being able to view nature like this that I ride. I also was blessed to see many ducks (with little ducklings), Ibises, cranes as well as native songbirds. Also, the underappreciated sparrow, one of my personal favs.

Today was a road ride. And no, I am not giving up the location where these photos were taken. This beautiful creature deserves some peace and quiet. I bet at least 80% of those who walked or rode by missed seeing it.

This photo was not taken within the jurisdiction of Palmetto Bay, but the trip did start and end in PBay. 

Where else can you live and ride, able to enjoy so much nature?

No comments:

Post a Comment