Saturday, August 8, 2020

From the memory archive: 1976 Faculty Favorites recipe collection, Blue Lakes Elementary

Look what my daughters found. You never know what you will come across when visiting mom.

Friday family night dinner was take out brought to my mother's house for the entire family. Both daughters enjoyed looking through some treasured items. One notable item is the “faculty favorites” recipe collection -  from 1976 - Blue Lakes Elementary. I posted to my Facebook page and received many comments from fellow classmates and Facebook friends. I thought I would add it here to my collection on this blog.

I enjoyed the comments. One friend recalled that her Mom was a cook at Blue Lakes Elementary at that time.

I enjoy recalling memories as well as making new ones. 

The book is in mint condition.

Good times. The year of America's bicentennial. Who remembers the nightly update relating to on this day in 1776"?


No comments:

Post a Comment