Monday, September 10, 2018

I told the Manager: "We're gonna need a bigger boat" - Registration closed for now. Looking for alternatives. Thank you to those who registered early.

I am both pleased and disappointed to present this update. Palmetto Bay Parks & Rec/Special Events has reported that we hit our maximum limit for Senior's Night Out - Field Trip to the Marlin's Stadium.

I told the Manager: "We're gonna need a bigger boat".

We are working on how we can add more people to meet demand. I remain excited for our active senior programs.  This one is obviously a big hit (dare I say 'grand slam? Nah, too early). I say, 'swing for the fences' when setting programming for Palmetto Bay's Seniors!

See my prior related post of September 5, 2018, Take me out to the ball game - Senior's Night Out - Field Trip to the Marlin's Stadium

I will keep you up to date.

Your Mayor

EUGENE FLINN

No comments:

Post a Comment