Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Photo of the Day - I'm very proud of my daughter. Congrats to all who earned their Gold Award

I am a big fan of scouting.  Some of my greatest memories are from my time as a Boy Scout. Last Sunday was very special to me as my oldest daughter participated in the Girl Scout Council of Tropical Florida, Inc, 2014 Gold and Silver Award Ceremony, that was held Sunday, May 4,
27 scouts were recognized for attaining their Gold Award on Sunday.  Congratulations to all of them who worked so hard to attain this unique and wonderful honor. This is an outstanding achievement that will follow (and benefit) them for their entire life.
I also want to congratulate and thank all those hard working and dedicated Girl Scout leaders for a job so well done!

I am a very proud parent. Thank you for this honor of making a parent of a Gold Award Girl Scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment