Sunday, January 19, 2020

A fun time riding as a guest with AOS. 59 miles on Sunday. Central Miami-Dade to Hollywood Beach, Broward County, FL

Quality exercise is a great way to clear my mind. I was fortunate to ride 80.4 miles over the weekend, 59 miles of that rode today. 

I have taken my bike with me on travels and have ridden throughout different Counties and States, but this was my first ride that took me from central Miami-Dade (Ponce by UM) crossing the Dade-Broward county line to Hollywood Beach.  I often head south and accumulate mileage riding from Palmetto Bay to as far south as North Key Largo, FL via Card Sound Road (yes, crossing the Dade/Monroe County line.

Winds were less than Saturday. Ride was beautiful and fast at times. Stopping for traffic, bridges and one flat tire. A great day riding with a great group.
Above photos - the group at the halfway point at Hollwood Beach, cooling down and preparing to make the turn, heading back to Miami-Dade County.

Photo immediately below - Group stopped at the light in Golden Beach, preparing to cross the Dade/Broward Line.
Photos below: downtown Miami


No comments:

Post a Comment