Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Shores Litigation – the missing “shade sessions” - POINT I - noting their existence and providing links to download and read for yourself. These documents are very interesting reads. I would encourage everyone to review.

The current village council was just notified of the following documents.  I have uploaded them to my Dropbox where I you can download each in order to read them.  I have asked that they be added to the official village web page.


The Village does maintain a litigation page where shade sessions are supposed to be posted.  Shade sessions are required to be released at the conclusion of litigation, which occurred prior to December 1, 2014.  There are only two shade sessions posted as of 3:00 PM, Wednesday, August 8, 2018:

Shores at Palmetto Bay, LLC, Litigation





As listed above, only the transcripts for the March 4, 2013 and April 1, 2013 Shade Sessions were made available to the public via public posting online. The Shade sessions of August 30, 2012 and December 17, 2012 as well as the "missing public comments..." were, well, just that: missing.

This posted list was obviously incomplete (and I asked our Village Clerk and Village Manager on Wed., 8/8/2018, to  update the website to include the missing transcripts - my guess is that the site was updated prior to your reviewing it after reading this post).  An incomplete listing would lead reasonable people to believe that no other shade session transcripts exist, but that would be incorrect.  The long hidden shade sessions are listed above in BOLDFACE TYPE - specifically, August 30, 2012 and December 17, 2002.

The purpose of this this post is merely to alert everyone to the existence of these previously forgotten transcripts.   Please feel free to download and read what I am sure you will find to be most enlightening.  

Did I read "Community Center" and location for a community center?







No comments:

Post a Comment