Monday, July 24, 2017

A new e-blast was released Monday, July 24, 2017.  I have sent these periodic e-mails out since my very first term!  Are you a subscriber?  If not, I ask you to sign up.  Please also follow my Mayor Facebook page and follow me on Twitter!

Communication prevents miscommunication.

CLICK HERE to view this 7/24/2017 e-mail.

In this issue:
  • Budget time in Palmetto Bay - I's your money - Let's hear from you.
  • Village receives $550K state grant for stormwater projects
  • Dover Kohl & Partners, Marcela Camblor & Associates present   recommendations regarding the Palmetto Bay DUV
  • All Palmetto Bay area public schools receive an "A" Rating
  • Take the Palmetto Bay Age-Friendly Initiative Survey
  • Congratulations Village Clerk Missy Arocha
  • Should Palmetto Bay reduce the internal street speed limit?
     


No comments:

Post a Comment