Sunday, September 10, 2017

6 AM Personal/VIllage Update - waiting for the sun to rise and begin assessment. Stay safe.

My 6 am update - Winds are howling - which, I am sure, is the same for the rest of you who are sheltering in place. On a personal note - one of our cats has been waiting to go out since about 4:30 AM.  Either he knows there is a break and he believes he can accomplish what he wants to do and get back before it gets worse, or this blows the "animals sense storms" theory.

I am listening to some huge thumping going on right now.  I hope that is not my screen enclosure saying goodbye in its own way.

I am looking forward to getting out tomorrow to resume my duties with the Public Services crews assessing and clearing roads.  Please reach me - by calling my cell at 305-302-3713 or e-mailing me at eflinn@palmettobay-fl.gov.

Or reach me on the Zello app - "Palmetto Bay Storm" channel. I am getting assessments via this channel as I type. It is operating through my hotpspot right now
.

No comments:

Post a Comment