Saturday, October 1, 2016

I am always available for meetings. In depth. Let's meet and discuss issues - on your time.

I don't keep "regular office hours" as concerns come up anytime, on any day.  Weekends, weekdays, morning, noon or early evening  though I have yet for anyone to request to join me on one of my 'insomnia (bike) rides'. 

I will meet at Village Hall, your home, at a neutral location - as well as the location of the concern.

This week included:
A Friday drive with a resident of Malbrook (no photo taken - we toured area traffic hot spots, the PBVC, Village Hall)
An evening meeting with the Underwood family - viewing their neighborhood cut through issue.
A meeting with home owners - Crimewatch meeting where we discussed recent crime trends, traffic, downtown Palmetto Bay and the PBVC.
Feel free to contact me at either (305) 302-3713 or via e-mail at eflinn@palmettobay-fl.gov to set up a conference. 

Your voice matters. I am here to represent you!

Very truly yours,

Eugene Flinn, Mayor
Palmetto Bay


No comments:

Post a Comment