Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thank you for all the kind comments

My recent South Dade community update has generated many responses.  You can read the March 29, 2011, edition by CLICKING HERE.  I appreciate the e-mails received over the past two days.  Please be patient with the content.  This blog is still in its infancy and your assistance will help it grow into a great community resource.  My former website and all its information was developed over 9 years.

Keep me up to date on items to pass along or issues of concern by e-mailing me at eugeneflinn@aol.com.  

Please feel free to pass the word concerning the e-news and this blog to other interested persons.

Also, please note that the South Dade Updates e-mail is not associated with any governmental entity and is NOT, therefore, a public record.  Your privacy is protected. 

Thank you.

Gene

No comments:

Post a Comment